[geeks] baby stuff

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jun 28 22:32:41 CDT 2002

> Y'see, that's what I remember childhood being like. Your parents got you to
> bed early because, well I dunno, that's what parents do and kids need their
> rest. Or something. But at least we weren't up till all hours pissing off the
> neighbours. :)

I can't speak for anyone else, but my kids go to bed at 7pm because Karin and I
need a break.  The kids don't actually *sleep* mind you - they read books, play
toys, whatever, until about 9pm when we go in and tuck them in amd tell bedtime
stories.  Normally they're asleep within minutes after that...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster