[geeks] baby stuff

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jun 28 06:24:59 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 06:14:36AM -0500, Amy wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, David Cantrell wrote:
> > Yay for the National Health Service!
> I've heard both good and bad things about the NHS. Some like it, some say
> it's impossible to get decent treatment. :)

Like all large bodies, they sometimes fuck up.  And, of course, the vast
majority of cases where nothing goes wrong aren't interesting enough to
make headlines.  However, the number of times they fuck up does seem to be
pretty damned low.

Neither I, my family, nor anyone I know has complained about the service.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   Lefties are usually well-intentioned at least, and possess
   a far greater command of grammar and spelling.
      -- Noel, in soc.history.what-if