[geeks] baby stuff

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Fri Jun 28 00:01:56 CDT 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
> Ok lowdown on the baby: We are fine. Info can be found here so as not to
> spam the list: http://insane.psychoses.org/Baby.htm

Thanks for a url instead of a long post, seriously. There are some things
I'm rather overly sensitive to and babytalk is one of em. Eventually I'd
crack like the San Andreas and it wouldn't be pretty. :)

> (or so they tell me). Don't know the gender yet. Haven't had the latest
> ultrasound that shows it.

Have fun. :/  When I had one of those I felt like they were looking for
the Loch Ness Monster in there. It wasn't pleasant.

> You are a doula, huh? I may need you to deliver this child if my health
> insurance problems keep going the way they are.  :P

You don't have insurance?

--a