[geeks] baby stuff

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Thu Jun 27 23:49:47 CDT 2002

Ok lowdown on the baby: We are fine. Info can be found here so as not to
spam the list: http://insane.psychoses.org/Baby.htm  I am about 18 weeks,
(or so they tell me). Don't know the gender yet. Haven't had the latest
ultrasound that shows it.

You are a doula, huh? I may need you to deliver this child if my health
insurance problems keep going the way they are.  :P

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp