[geeks] FBI vs. bandwidth thieves

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 27 20:18:38 CDT 2002

"Greg A. Woods" wrote:
> The only "fiber-to-the-home" projects I'm aware of are those by
> Futureway (there may be others in the USA or even Europe that I'm not
> aware of, of course), and it went from being fiber-to-the-home to being
> just fiber-to-the-curb before it went into production

I'm aware of one that is 'fiber to the curb' - AT&T (fromerly TCI) in
Livermore, CA.US  One of my neighbors used to say that TCI used to bring the
fiber right into the house, but I never saw proof...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster