[geeks] FBI vs. bandwidth thieves

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Jun 27 19:59:19 CDT 2002

They siezed 23 computers and only got a total of 3 harddrives?
Methinks someone quickly stashed the harddrives.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

	A funny scenario that always goes through my head when I hear about
hardware seizures is them raiding my house goes something like this (not
that they would, or need to but..)

FBI guy: "Mr. Turner we have a warrant to search these premises and remove
all computer and digital equipment."
Me looking at ten guys and the van: " I hope you brought more people and a
truck or this is going to take all week."
FBI guys eyes bugging out of his head when lead into the computer storage
area: "Central we are going to need backup, send everyone!".

	And I don't even have a lot of stuff compared to some list members.
Gotta be a bitch when you are their to seize all equipment and the guy has
not one but two main frames....

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO