[geeks] Yes, it works!

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 27 15:53:18 CDT 2002

It is more closely related to masonite than particle board, the wood
fiber it is built from is much finer, it has a smooth finish on both
sides, no grain at all, very stable, no warpage tendencies, it is also
heavier than particle board, and because of its density a speaker box
made out of two layers of the stuff is acoustically(?) dead, and
moveable only with a small derrick.  Not all building supply places even
carry it, it is rather rare in my part of the country.