[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Jun 27 15:47:49 CDT 2002

> ~ > This brings up a new thread:  What non-geek, non-computer/electronic
> ~ > hobbies do y'all have?

Yeesh.

Stained glasswork, traveling when budget permits, cooking, gardening
(orchids, especially), looking at expensive sparkly things, reading (too
many books 'round here to keep up with), painting, drawing, perfecting the
art of the green pool, herding cats, music, cooking, etc. So much to list
that it's hard to remember.

But then, anything remotely electronic bores me silly after 5 minutes. :)

--a