[geeks] looking for bitmap Font

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:35:45 CDT 2002

I'm looking for a bitmap font in a format that imagemagick can convert
to XPM or TIFF.  Each character should be 8pixels by 12 pixels.  All
the characters can be in one large file though.  Can anyone help out?
I really don't want to have to draw them myself or try to extract from
windows screen captures.

I need these for a completely software prototype of that scheme
calculator we were kicking around the other day.  I'm working on
expression entering and evaluation, but would like to get started on
the screen manager.

--
Joshua D. Boyd