[geeks] VW Car question

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jun 26 20:56:34 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I've been poking on ebay, but haven't seen anything that quite looks
> right.  Can anyone recommend any other parts web sites?  I haven't
> tried going to the local dealership yet.  I'm afraid they might be to
> expensive.  I'd like to stay under $500 for a pair.

Every piece I ever needed for a VW came out of a junkyard.  Perhaps you got a
bum set of seats?  Anyway, I hear the Recaro seats are comfy...

In all seriousness, check the ads in rags like Sport Compact Tuner.  Some of
the aftermarket stuff available in those is pretty darn good.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster