[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jun 26 17:23:17 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 05:04:22PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 05:53:09PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > On June 26, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
> > > As the only non-geek (ok so that is not entirely true) on the list, I just
> > > have to say: YAY! Stop taking this so seriously.
> >   The question begs asking: If this were what YOU have devoted your
> > entire life to, wouldn't you take it seriously?
>
> This brings up a new thread:  What non-geek, non-computer/electronic hobbies
> do y'all have?

I read, play cello, piano, organ and viola.  I do a bit of rock climbing
and I box.  Like to go walkies in the country.  Play go.  Brew my own beer
and cider.  Drink it.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson