[geeks] Sleep Study Tonight

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 25 16:37:58 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 04:57:59PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> So, my waiting is finally over.  Having my sleep study tonight.  Need
> to be there at 8:00pm.   Only took about 6 months from initial appointment
> to sleep study, which is pretty good, from what I hear...

Good luck, man.  I had a 2-3 month estimated wait, but lucked out when
someone else cancelled (so it was like 2 weeks).  The long wait for me was
from sleep study to being able to pick up my CPAP equipment, which was more
like 2-3 months.

Let us know what they say - Dave and I have equipment recommendations. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net