[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sun Jun 23 22:46:46 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 14:41, James Sharp wrote:

> I've got the "Funkwagen" radio box version.  Unfortunately, its sitting a
> mile or so away at my dad's place, waiting for me to have the finances to
> finish getting it roadworthy again.

Understood.  I have a Bronco which I am in love with and I just learned
needs a new long block.  :-(  This won't happen until at least spring.
But when I do it, I'm going to get the 385HP crate motor from Ford
Motorsport.  :-)

> I'm thinking about painting it totally black, except having the
> Mercedes-Benz logo on the grill and hood in silver.

Well to complete that look you'll need those little wiper thingies on
the headlights. Tee hee!

> I've also found a few
> turbo diesel engines that are exact replacements for the M160 gas engine
> thats in it currently.

The only thing that rules more than a mog is a diesel mog.