[geeks] homeowners assoc.

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Sun Jun 23 13:41:23 CDT 2002

> On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 01:34, James Sharp wrote:
>
> > I'm just waiting to see what kind of flak I'm going to get from my
> > neighbors once I get my unimog moved to my residence.  It should be
> > interesting.
>
> Mogs rule!  We had one in our 4x4 club that went everywhere, except
> sometimes there were "overhead obstacles" (read: low branches).  Do you
> have a box or open bed in the back?

I've got the "Funkwagen" radio box version.  Unfortunately, its sitting a
mile or so away at my dad's place, waiting for me to have the finances to
finish getting it roadworthy again.

I'm thinking about painting it totally black, except having the
Mercedes-Benz logo on the grill and hood in silver.  I've also found a few
turbo diesel engines that are exact replacements for the M160 gas engine
thats in it currently.