[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Sun Jun 23 09:40:03 CDT 2002

When I moved out of my Condo in FL (which is for sale btw, should anyone need a
really nice 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo in Lauderhill) I decided I would never again
live anywhere there is any kind of association, be it condo, homeowners, etc. I
also will not buy any property that has any deed restrictions on it. I could
care less if I'm surrounded by trailers, either single wide, or double wide, and
I don't want anyone to care what I have on my property! This is one reason why
I'm moving back to TN, and particularly Cocke county TN. People there have a
pretty much live & let live attitude that I really like.

-Mike

            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644