[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Jun 23 02:19:01 CDT 2002

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> [2] I used to work nights and sleep days, I guess I should've harassed my
>     neighbors who had the audacity to mow grass while I was sleeping.

Two words: Diesel Generator. Have it set on a regular exercise schedule
and kick it in at 2AM a few nights in a row... Or `arrange' for the power
to go out for a few hours. And be certain to have the bare minimum muffler
on it. Wouldn't want it to be any less noisy than needed to be.

[The local ham club attempted to rent a 50KW generator for Field Day, but
all the company had was a 125KW. They rented it at the 50KW rate, and
delivered it -- $700. Big Fscking Generator. Turbodiesel 6-cyl AGH! AGH!
AAAAAGH!]