[geeks] Way to do this in AWK?

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 20 14:24:19 CDT 2002

Ummm.. I suppose I could sidestep that question
but I will be honest to tell you I had not
heard of head or if I did it is forgotten.
But it makes sense. There is less,more; why not
tail,... and head. yup. I begin to understand.

I think part of my having large gaps in UNIX
things is because I learned most of what I know based
on finding a solution and not taking a logical
"classroom" or textbook approach.

Thank you Mike,

--
Bill