[geeks] Geek-gun?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jun 19 10:40:24 CDT 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Tim H. wrote:

> <stupid legislator>
> "It's made of plastic? Why, you could carry that unnoticed through an
> airport metal detector!  Possession of a spud gun should definitely be a
> felony"
> </stupid legislator>

Possession of such a device is illegal in my county.  I don't know about
the rest of Texas, though.  Even the little potato guns made out of a
small metal sleeve and a dowel are illegal, from what my HS physics
teacher[1] told me.

--Jonathan
[1] Not quite an unclued source as you might think.  Her husband was
    involved in local politics for a long time.