[geeks] combatting smokers

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 18 17:51:31 CDT 2002

> In the interests of peace and tranquility, it's probably a really good
> idea that we stick to helping Alex solve his little problem and not
> trade
> "I hate smokers and here's why and what should happen" war stories.

oh, i dont hate smokers at all. i in fact used to smoke. but i dont
anymore, and it bothers my eyes, sinuses, and throat now. i do worry
about personal freedoms a lot. but it is my feeling that smoke coming
into my apartment from somebody else's is impinging on my freedom to
live smoke free.

i think i should pretty much be allowed to do whatever i like in my
apartment including smoke, but i should be free from what other people
are doing in theirs (such as loud noises and offending smells).

alex