[geeks] ping JFogg re: e-mails, ping2 question...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jun 17 17:43:21 CDT 2002

That usually happens when clueless AOL users attach things... at least
for me.

It crashes Apple Mail as well... but I just go into the folder with vi
and carve the darn message out.  It happens so rarely that I don't
usually need to do it.  I can sometimes also delete the message if I
need to delete multiple messages and I select the trouble-some message
as the second in a series.

Andrew