[geeks] ping JFogg re: e-mails, ping2 question...

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Jun 17 17:27:28 CDT 2002

> For PC's I was using Outlook Express, but I still prefer PINE. (I
> haven't used PC's for mail in two years or so)
>
> The Outlook Family is kind of brain-dead in some respects.

At $WORK we have to use Outlook.  There are really strange
problems, like sometimes Outlook locks up when opening my
inbox.  I have to use the web interface to go in and delete
messages until I find the one that causes the lockup.  I've
never been able to find a common characteristic in the
messages that cause the lockup.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net