[geeks] Quiet... too quiet

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jun 17 13:16:42 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 11:06:15AM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Wow - is everyone busy on this monday morning or what?  :-)
>
> I'm not going to have anything to read at lunch now. *pout*

Well, you could check out http://www.thule.no/haynie/

Lotos of nifty docs on Amigas.  I never knew before that the A3ks and
A4ks had AT&T 3210 chips in them.  That is way cool.  I'm beginning to
feel the need to get a set of docs for those chips and make my own
assembler for NetBSD for them.  Maybe then I could build a super
computer out of a Quadra 950 and a stack of photoshop acclerator cards
(these cards almost always use AT&T 3210 chips).

--
Joshua D. Boyd