[geeks] Is it too much to be pissed...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jun 17 11:17:35 CDT 2002

At my job as a chemist we had

Snow white's dwarves (the HP 9000 was Doc)
and Rocky and Bullwinkle characters.

For the consulting job I did for a Wine catalog group I named the
workstations after wine varietals or things to do with drinking wine
like cheeses and stuff.

At my last job I was vacillating between company-related puns and
Dilbert characters.

Andrew