[geeks] adventures in air conditioning

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 17 10:24:50 CDT 2002

Steven Hill wrote:

> > My adventures in Quake tell me that holding up a bank with a nailgun will
> > happen, sooner or later...
> >
> > Man, now I wanna go play some quake!
>
> I can usually be found running around with the railgun playing CTF
> (badly) on quake2.netdoor.com

I think I'll setup SGIQuake today if I get a chance.  Anyone run it on
an O2 R5k lately?  I recall someone saying that an Octane, sans TRAM,
sucked pretty hard.

> I demanded quad, respawn and a rocket launcher when I went
> paintballing a few months ago...

Paintball, oh how I long for a morning of paintball.  My marker is going
entirely unused at the moment, and has been for about 6 months.  This
sucks...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com