[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jun 12 08:00:31 CDT 2002

> personally, i'm with pete.  The whole party system is just a slightly
> different form of religion.  its just lesser gods on a rotating basis.

I agree here - the country would be better off with a shitpile of
independent candidates speaking in real terms abou their beliefs,
strategies, and roadmaps for the years ahead than having to choose
between Yet-Another-Party-Line-Puppet.

Trying to split the country into 'democrat' and 'republican' is like
trying to split people in to 'believes in god' and 'pagan'.  Shit
doesn't work that way...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com