[geeks] The Bastards

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jun 17 07:27:38 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Kevin Lee wrote:
> > is this is the same charter the owns cable in UPPER MI??
>
> Different Division. Same company. FWIW, I would expect no different
> activity from any other division. I seen to have a problem with Large
> Corporations -- I don't think the same as they do; I have more faith in my

I resolved, long ago, that I would never work for a large corporation
unless I was offered a job in senior management where I could make a
difference.  Management, you say?  Yes.  The only way to change how
employees are treated in large corps, is from the top.  Even at that,
though, it would have to be a shitpile of money.  Until then, I'll be
working for small firms and startups - and apparently be layed off once
per year.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com