[geeks] The Bastards

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Jun 17 05:07:56 CDT 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Kevin Lee wrote:
> is this is the same charter the owns cable in UPPER MI??

Different Division. Same company. FWIW, I would expect no different
activity from any other division. I seen to have a problem with Large
Corporations -- I don't think the same as they do; I have more faith in my
fellow human beings than that and am not intimidated by someone smarter
than me. I've never had to pull a keystroke logger on a fellow employee,
and I hope I never do.

But from now on, I will run my own desktop. And no one else will be on it
but me. Who has cryptographic filesystems?