[geeks] Is it too much to be pissed...

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Jun 17 03:36:30 CDT 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, James Sharp wrote:
> That a company wants to run a fucking credit report against me before
> they'll consider hiring me.

Lots of folks do that. $COMPANY ran a background check on me to see if I
had a criminal record. Completely ignored the fact that I have a security
clearance. CRIMINALS DONT GET SECURITY CLEARANCES.

My brother's TV station also ran a credit check on him. Which *is* funny
because they don't have many small expensive pieces of kit they aren't
using. Indeed, they skirt the lines where ever possible.