[geeks] adventures in air conditioning

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 16 20:15:32 CDT 2002

> Tempted to get a good air compressor/tank setup so we can easily repaint the
> house (insides).  Had one of those Wagner power-painter things, but they
> made our hands hurt, were heavy, and LOUD...

There are good and bad compressor/tank combos.  I usually tell folks,
who ask, that a minimum of 5 gallons is necessary for painting of any
kind - unless you're doing airbrush work, which demands less air.  Be
sure to match the CFM demands specified on your paint guns to the CFM
rating of the compressor/tank - that is, make sure the compressor/tank
exceeds the requirements of the gun by a comfortable margin.

Most of what you find in Harbor Freight will do fine for most household
work.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com