[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sun Jun 16 12:23:34 CDT 2002

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 12:03:36PM -0500, Amy wrote:
> >
> > No, we wouldn't have made any forward progress. You'd have continued on
> > your little crusade as you're quite sure you're right, not willing to
> > listen where you're wrong and how, and it's not worth my time or trouble
> > to attempt to show you daylight when you appear to be quite happy living
> > your life with your head shoved up your ass.
>
> ok, we both have the same opinion of each other's attitudes then, so this is
> a complete waste of both of our time.  so it shall be dropped.

How funny! Last night in my original response to you, dismissing
you and the entire argument was the cowardly thing to do in your opinion.
But now that you've "decided" to see it the same way, it's perfectly ok to
drop the subject.

Consistency, thy name is Man.

> > Oh, don't be mad 'cause I didn't take the bait, Brian.
> dammit, dammit, dammit.  well, i get the bonus point for trying don't i?

Sure. If you want bonus points for making yourself look like a moron, who
am I to complain? Enjoy 'em.

--a