[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Jun 16 12:14:31 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 12:03:36PM -0500, Amy wrote:

> No, we wouldn't have made any forward progress. You'd have continued on
> your little crusade as you're quite sure you're right, not willing to
> listen where you're wrong and how, and it's not worth my time or trouble
> to attempt to show you daylight when you appear to be quite happy living
> your life with your head shoved up your ass.

ok, we both have the same opinion of each other's attitudes then, so this is
a complete waste of both of our time.  so it shall be dropped.

> > > I think I'll take option #2.
> > so choose the easy way out then.  that's perfectly valid.
>
> Oh, don't be mad 'cause I didn't take the bait, Brian.

dammit, dammit, dammit.  well, i get the bonus point for trying don't i?

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --