[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun Jun 16 11:50:30 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 04:50:26AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Do you *really* want to piss me off this early in the morning?

maybe i do.  you never know.  but no, not this time.  however...

> You can think what you want.  I dont give a flying fuck; do you
> think anybody else does?

if i cared what anyone else thought, i would be me.

> If Amy wasnt "better", she would have already ripped you (and
> alex) a new one by now, unsubscribed you both from ALL the lists,
> woken me up at 4am, yelled at the cats, and thrown things around.

so she's better, but still needs work.  the true winner here is you.

> Instead, I woke up due to a loud storm.  Wandered in here to read
> my mail, yawning and scratching myself, and I see this mail from
> you.  How funny.

it's a scream a minute.

> Any other "thoughts" you'd like to make to the list?  Going to make
> any other "statements" ?  Going to whine about it and unsubscribe?

yeah, let me whine a little bit.  sure.  i'll do that.

> Heh.  Whatever.

she doesn't need to be so god damn nasty to people.  alex asked a perfectly
valid question, to which she cut his head off, to which he tried to explain
himself, to which she pretty much ignored what he said and cut his head off
again.  *completely* unnessesary.

we are not sheep.  we question EVERYTHING.  that is the way we are.  that is
what makes us us.  sometimes what she says reeks of "do what i say and don't
question me".  there is very little that pisses me off, but that attitude is
one of those things.

amy: try being nice to people.  you'll be AMAZED with the results.

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --