[geeks] NSI must die!!!!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jun 16 04:50:26 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 04:21:45AM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> i thought the new amy was going to be better.
> i guess i was wrong.

Do you *really* want to piss me off this early in the morning?

You can think what you want.  I dont give a flying fuck; do you
think anybody else does?

If Amy wasnt "better", she would have already ripped you (and
alex) a new one by now, unsubscribed you both from ALL the lists,
woken me up at 4am, yelled at the cats, and thrown things around.

Instead, I woke up due to a loud storm.  Wandered in here to read
my mail, yawning and scratching myself, and I see this mail from
you.  How funny.

Any other "thoughts" you'd like to make to the list?  Going to make
any other "statements" ?  Going to whine about it and unsubscribe?

Heh.  Whatever.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford