[geeks] New toys...

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sat Jun 15 22:05:05 CDT 2002

Got a couple of new toys today.  I'm not sure what one is, so I'm
awaiting email from the guy who sent it to me before I report on it.

But, in the "very cool" category, a friend (in return for a favor) gave
me a Tektronix 2485 300MHz 4-channel scope, in great shape.  I plan on
having some serious fun...

In the "cool" (literally) category, Chan and I picked up a panasonic
7800btu AC for my den.  Nice - remote control, digital, and with a great
filter - $209 at Fry's after rebates.  We also got a sliding-window
mount kit, so we will be futzing around with that tonight.

-Pete