[geeks] woot! Score!!

kamakazi kamakazi at pellucidar.net
Fri Jun 14 07:15:27 CDT 2002

You can probably do all you want with just the tranny swap, don't know
about the 'vette tranny, but you you can change ratios in a tranny also,
and I'm sure that one already has an overdrive gear.  Just putting lower
gears in with the stock automatic  could hurt in town gas mileage I
would think, since the torgue converter will spend more time below
lockup, converting your gas into heat.  Of course if your miles are
primarily highway then that could not matter.

Tim