[geeks] Where to find the Netra Open Boot Prom Update

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Fri Jun 14 07:04:21 CDT 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Kevin Lee wrote:
> I just received my Netra T105 and I have searched sunsolve for an updated

> ps: netra=little tiny fans = noise  cute beast though.

*spit* The last netra T105 I helped got me pulled over the coals by Much
Higher Ups who critqued by every my move and administration style.

Granted it wasn't my *job* to do so, but I was fresh in the shop, had no
orders per se, and the last admin wasted a week (40 hours) trying to do
what I did in less. BOO-YA! (Really doesn't help that I demonstrated the
ability to break into a machine^W^W^W^Wrecover a lost root password.)