[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

David Passmore dpassmor at sneakers.org
Thu Jun 13 11:51:58 CDT 2002

I have worked with several female VPs and CEOs. I can say unabashedly that
there was one female VP who was outstanding to work with (any ex-DIGEX'ers
on the list will know exactly of whom I speak), and that the two female CEOs
I have worked under sucked pretty badly. One of them even ran my company
into the ground for a bribe (generous severance package) from AT&T, and
destroyed inexpensive, decent cable broadband in the process.

I hear that Carly Fiorina isn't much better, either.

So, I think the logic that 'female executives must be better than their
male counterparts' is full of poo.

David