[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Wed Jun 12 20:13:44 CDT 2002

> > remove the "rights" of corporations, since corporations are all either
> > a dictatorship or an self perpetuating oligarchy, and never
> > representative of the employees/shareholders.
>
> I agree.  I've seen many cases (and been involved in a few) where the
> lives of people were shattered because the head of a company decided to
> just get rid of a bunch of people.  Never mind that they worked hard, or
> gave 110% and got canned anyway.  There is something just plain wrong
> about that.

How many times have you seen a new executive brought in from
the outside that, over a relatively short period of time,
replaces the managers under him with people from their old
company?

I say him as I've never seen a female executive do this.  I'm
not saying they haven't/wouldn't, just that I've never seen
them do that.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net