[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jun 12 13:37:06 CDT 2002

I'm starting to think I'm a green now.  I just read Michael Moore's book
Stupid White Men... it was great. (IT will also make activist folk
really angry and ready to "start somethin")

Sad thing is I feel Demo's and Republicans are the same thing rather
than extreme ends of the scale.  Green's are what Democrats wanted to be
before they started driving their SUV's, moving to the suburbs, and
generally became unwilling to have their heads bashed in for a belief.

"What's the difference between Democrats and Republicans?  Democrats say
one thing ("Save the planet!") and then do another -- quietly holding
hands with the bastards who make this world a meaner place.  Republicans
just give the bastards an office in the west wing." -- Michael Moore

Did you know that a student with a single drug offense on his record can
be denied any federal financial aid (including possession) while
convicted murderers aren't denied any funding?

Andrew