[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jun 12 06:02:16 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 07:19:17PM -0400, Michael Schiller wrote:
> Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I've been a self-labeled republican for a long time, but lately I can't
> > agree with many of the 'republican' views.  Don't even get me started on
> > 'democtrat' views.  I'd like to see a new party evolve - the 'educated
> > voter with common sense' party.
> Have you ever looked at the Libertarian Party? www.lp.org

He said "educated" and "common sense".

--
David Cantrell    |    Degenerate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  When a woman has a man on a string, controlling his every thought
  and motion, backbone in said man is not a requirement.
      -- Ken, in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove