[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 11 10:37:34 CDT 2002

"Peter L. Wargo" wrote:

> No offense to those who do, like Bill & Amy, but this just scares me...
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/front/1445856

Jeezuz!  Lately it seems to me that the words Democrat and Republican
have become definitions meant to indicate two extreme ends of a *very*
large scale.

I've been a self-labeled republican for a long time, but lately I can't
agree with many of the 'republican' views.  Don't even get me started on
'democtrat' views.  I'd like to see a new party evolve - the 'educated
voter with common sense' party.  Bah!  Knowing politics, even that party
would end up bastardized and effed-up.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com