[geeks] New muffler

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jun 11 09:23:41 CDT 2002

> I'll disagree, sortof.  I think small claims should be as easy as it
> is... but then again, you're not worried about small claims action.
> I think the over-abundance of lawyers are the problem.  Especially the
> ones who'll work on contingency to lure in people.

I agree - small claims is, and should be, easy.  Small claims suits
typically aren't going to ruin anyone, due to the 'small claims'
nature.  However, these civil actions are getting out of hand.  I have a
buddy in Cincinatti, OH that got into an accident with a
$non_white_person ($non_white_person was at fault) and the first thing
the lawywer for $non_white_person did was pull a credit report on my
friend.  If that's not indicative of the mindset, I don't know what
is...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com