Playstation thru O2 (was [geeks] Bad Juju tonite...)

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Jun 10 10:27:07 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 09:13:42AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> All I really want to do is turn the monitor into a TV so that I can play
> without taking over the TV.  I truly have no interest in recording - and
> showing people how much I suck at Syphon Filter...

mmmm, Syphon Filter.  i *LOVE* Syphon Filter.  i *SUCK* at Syphon Filter.  i
can get half wey through the first one before i get stuck.  in the second one
i can't even get to the first checkpoint/savepoint.  i haven't even played the
third one yet (i took my PS2 over to my brother's, so no-one wanted to play
Syphon Filter since GTA3 is *SO* much more fun *G*)

my brother is a Syphon Filter *GURU*.  i don't know how he does it, but he so
completely rocks that game.  he beat the first one, so he beat it again only
using the silenced 9mm and *ONLY* doing headshots.  the *ENTIRE* game, nothing
but headshots.  it was amazing to watch.  watching him play SP is like watching
a bond movie, or something equally action packed, it's great.  i should drop the
SunVideo board in the LX that i setup for them as firewall and have it stream
the PS output to my house for archival purposes. ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --