Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Sun Jun 9 02:17:54 CDT 2002

jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu writes:

>Still, the greatest time in many ways was probably the sixtys and
>seventies.  Hendrix, Muddy Waters, Daniel Amos, Larry Norman, and so
>many countless other groups that really paved the way for the rest
>since then.

I listen to 70s music constantly. Either Stevie Wonder, or
Stooges/Dolls/Sabbath/Cooper, or late 70s punk/new-wave.

Oh, and Bowie's brief good period was in the 70s. :-)

Usually the only 60s music I listen to is Motown, although
I did just pick up the Otis Redding / Jimi Hendrix Monterey Pop
album today... I haven't heard it since high school.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----- Being poked in the eye with a sharp stick makes baby jesus cry! -----