[geeks] scsi notebook drives

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Jun 8 18:47:22 CDT 2002

Yeah, Apple alway seemed to lean one way or the other those days, The SE held more RAM than anyone could afford (I don't even want to do that math) and the LC II would recognize a whopping 10.  And how the heck do you get 10M in two slots?  So to fill the LC you had to put 12 in it, and it ignored 2M.  But it is a sweet little form factor.  Somewhere I saw somebody that did an original iMac to LC case, using a mez. card for graphics out, it was a slick little mod.  That reminds me of that cool Imac to 1U rack case that was (un)available shortly after the iMac shipped.

Tim

<CLIP>