[geeks] scsi notebook drives

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Jun 8 00:22:59 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 10:17:10PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> The IIfx is one of the "best macs ever" in my book.  It was $10K new.
>
> I've got one set up with 32M and a 500M disk.  Nice system. ;-)

I've always thought of it as one of the wierdest macs ever.  A bit too
bleeding edge originally to still be highly usefull (meaning
affordably upgradable), but not so unique as to be worth all that much
trouble other than getting one working for completeness of the
collection.

But, its fine if others think differently.

--
Joshua D. Boyd