Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Fri Jun 7 16:57:13 CDT 2002

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> And exactly what is wrong with that image?  I thought that was the
> image that most actresses wanted, to help prolong their careers.  She
> did look older when she wanted to.  A few more years and it would
> evaporate anyway.

personally i think everything's wrong with it, but then i'm not fond of
women destroying themselves for some cracked-up status quo. it's not as if
this girl doesn't have money or the *need* to work...

> Didn't Amy point out that Ms. Ricci admitted to being anorexic?  That
> will loose you a lot of weight fast, without illegal drugs.

not necessarily. she was admitted to a hospital for anorexia. she thinks
she's cured. she still says she refuses to eat and then expounded upon
what hollywood expected of her. that ain't cured, that's being a darwined
lemming.

--a