Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jun 7 15:38:57 CDT 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 02:34:40PM -0700, Rick Hamell wrote:
> > > she was DAMN cute in Sleepy Hollow and that other one she did.  oh well.
> >
> > yeah she was, complete with big boobs and everything:
> >
> > http://satan.posixnap.net/~alex/christina_ricci/Pages/Image111.html
> > http://satan.posixnap.net/~alex/christina_ricci/Images/140.jpg
>
> 	I think she's probably trying to change her image. For a long time
> she's been identified by pedophiles as "pretty damn young looking, and
> bonus, she's technically 18+ so she's not illegal." But she did lose a lot
> of weight... makes me wonder if she's using some illegal substance(s) also.

And exactly what is wrong with that image?  I thought that was the
image that most actresses wanted, to help prolong their careers.  She
did look older when she wanted to.  A few more years and it would
evaporate anyway.

Didn't Amy point out that Ms. Ricci admitted to being anorexic?  That
will loose you a lot of weight fast, without illegal drugs.

--
Joshua D. Boyd