Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri Jun 7 11:43:43 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 06:00:18PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> PCMCIA flash adapter, and the windows machine is the only one that has
> PCMCIA - but it also doens't have gimp.  Sorry - I probably shoulda
> taken a few minutes to transfer it to the Octane and gimp it a little.

so what are the PCMCIA options for the Octane?  i've got the PCI cardcage, does
anyone know if there is a supported PCI PCMCIA card?

also, i'd love a PCI FC (fibre, not copper) card for the Octane as well.  any
ideas?

> Thanks though - I think they're cute, but then again I'm a little biased

of course you are biased!  but they are cute, so don't sweat the bias thing. ;)

-brian
--
"I mean Twinkies are good but getting shot really hurts."
				-- http://www.thisisatastyburger.com/ --