Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jun 7 09:02:14 CDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 06:00:18PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Does that image actually look like something to you folks?  It's pretty
> > much just dark here.  <pause, gimp, gimp...pause...gimp> Ah, people!
> > Wow!  Hey, they are adorable!
>
> Yeah - my crap digital camera needs to be turned into confetti.  I can't
> afford anything better now - though I have a feeling even a Barbie
> Jam-Cam would take better photos.  It also is only works transfers via
> PCMCIA flash adapter, and the windows machine is the only one that has
> PCMCIA - but it also doens't have gimp.  Sorry - I probably shoulda
> taken a few minutes to transfer it to the Octane and gimp it a little.

I doubt a barbie cam or jam cam would be better.  I think you just
need more light in your shots.  No, next time you want a quick
snapshot of the little ones, get the to hold still while you run and
get some stands with high intensity lightbulbs and diffusers attached
and position them around the small ones in the classic 3 pt lighting
scheme.

--
Joshua D. Boyd